[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8861 subscript variables/args can now shadow locals in an outer script

Mon Jun 12 08:31:45 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-06-12 08:31:45 -0700 (Mon, 12 Jun 2017)
463
subscript variables/args can now shadow locals in an outer script

Note that you can shadow locals only, not globals or other names.
Although actually that would be quite useful for writing script libraries that
can be used in other games without interfering with the existing scripts.
I think that once giving globals ID numbers is optional we should consider
optional file-local namespaces.

Added some tests to parser_tests.hss which found a related hspeak bug
---
U   wip/hspeak.exw
U   wip/testgame/autotest.rpg
U   wip/testgame/hstests.hss