[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8805 Silly me! I forgot to exclude hero collisions from npc_collision_check_a

Fri Jun 2 14:46:39 PDT 2017

james
2017-06-02 14:46:39 -0700 (Fri, 02 Jun 2017)
284
Silly me! I forgot to exclude hero collisions from npc_collision_check_at() pathfinding,
so it was always running at worst-case speed

(it was treating the hero as a wall, then after searching all the way out to maxrange
it would fall back on pathing to the closest tile to the hero)
---
U   wip/pathfinding.bas