[Ohrrpgce] command-line argument handling broken by r9078

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:32:28 PDT 2017

Ah, whoops.

The way gfx backend options is handled is pretty awkward (there's also
extra logic for them in gamecustom_setoption in misc.bas), and the options
ought to be also sent to the new backend when switching. (But that should
be done by asking the old backend for its state, rather than intercepting
commandline options). Also, I'd like to add all of those options (including
graphics backend) to gameconfig.ini and editconfig.ini.

So, since the commandline options should override the ini file, but we
don't want to separately program every backend to read from the ini, I
guess one solution is to read the ini file and send everything to the
backend as commandline args, immediately after loading it... OK, that works