[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9086 Add describe_tag_condition() and cleanup base_tag_caption() in customsub

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:02:00 PDT 2017

Well, to be honest the one most likely to be removed as redundant may be
the one I just added. After trying out the special feature it has,
shrinking to the specified width, in the F1 textbox debug mode, I think I'd
rather just have wrapping.
But I didn't really want to move that whole group of functions from
customsubs to common when most of them will never be used in-game. Plus
their Always/Never messages are too verbose ("Tag 1=OFF (Always)")