[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9064 Add lineheight() function. Not too useful yet, as it always returns 10,

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jul 24 13:04:37 PDT 2017

I used to use 8 for everything. After the addition of outlined text, I
started inconsistently using 9 or 10, and eventually settled on 10.

I actually feel pretty okay about switching to a default of 10 across the
board. I don't think it will break much of anything.

I am also not opposed to treating edged and plain text as having different
line-height. That seems reasonable to me, especially since we want to move
towards allowing other font sizes.