[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9064 Add lineheight() function. Not too useful yet, as it always returns 10,

Mon Jul 24 12:58:33 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-07-24 12:58:33 -0700 (Mon, 24 Jul 2017)
452
Add lineheight() function. Not too useful yet, as it always returns 10, which I'm not convinced is right

10 is the value used by text slices and draw_menu; standard menu uses 8 or 9
depending on whether edged font is used, and nonstandard menus use 8-10.
So, actually converting code to use lineheight() is very problematic. I'd
really like to be consistent, but don't even know whether edged and plain font
should be considered to be the same height.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi