[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9054 Replace "Autofixing broken triggers" message when importing scripts beca

Fri Jul 21 10:39:05 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-07-21 10:39:04 -0700 (Fri, 21 Jul 2017)
244
Replace "Autofixing broken triggers" message when importing scripts because even I misunderstood what it meant

I think correcting it to say what it's actually doing will just unnecessarily
confuse, so I changed it to "Scanning script triggers"
---
U   wip/scriptedit.bas