[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9037 autotest.rpg: add a bunch of tests for npc pathfinding

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Jul 14 09:27:49 PDT 2017

The asserts mostly just test that the NPC got where it was supposed to get.

This also takes _checkpoint screenshots every 4 ticks with a timer, so
using autotest.rpg with autotest.py will be able to detect cases where the
pathing behavior has changed from version to version (in theory anyway;
there are so many possible edge-cases, I am sure the tests I have written
so far only catch a tiny fraction of them)