[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9025 Re-write read_one_door() so that it really reads just one door, rather t

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:42:55 PDT 2017

git rebase -i is incredibly useful and I use it very heavily. It lets me
put off testing/finalising commits until later.
Other things I use heavily for similar reasons are git stash (but stashing
more than one thing isn't a good idea; better to create temp branches) and
git add -p to only commit some of my changes (it's the norm that I work on
5 things at once, then split it into 3 commits using git add -p, and then
stash the rest and come back to it later... or never).
git add -i is also useful as an alternative to git add -p if you've too
many changes mixed up.
And git checkout -p to selectively throw away changes.