[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9025 Re-write read_one_door() so that it really reads just one door, rather t

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Jul 12 13:49:52 PDT 2017

I am delighted to have figured out how to squash together two commits to
make this one commit with git rebase --interactive

I am enjoying working through git rather than subversion more than I
expected :)

(the first of those commits being my initial rewrite of those functions,
and the second squashed commit being a fix for two very embarrassing typos
the totally broke it)