[Ohrrpgce] trouble with browsing for a textbox

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:22:50 PDT 2017

Oh, I see I actually skipped too quickly over you email and missed what you
were suggesting. You wrote "a big LIST of textboxes".

That idea actually sounds just like the tree/group view of data records we
were discussing on SS (although I don't think anyone mentioned previewing
the data records, it's obvious that we would want that).
So yes, I agree :)