[Ohrrpgce] trouble with browsing for a textbox

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Jul 9 15:52:34 PDT 2017

I am not entirely happy with how this works.

It is great when I want to assign a textbox in a place that doesn't have a
textbox assigned yet. I can just press enter, and find the right one, and I
am done!

But what about when I already have a text box assigned to this NPC, and I
remember, oops! I should add an instead-box for what the Mayor says after
the "Beat Baddie" tag is turned on.

I press enter on the mayor NPC's textbox, and then I add my instead box,
and then I press ESC, and... uh oh, I overwrote the NPC's original textbox
with the ID of the instead box, and I probably didn't even know it happened.

What if we had a confirmation prompt when you exit back?

"Use box 710 for this NPC?"
"Keep box 702 for this NPC?"

with a preview line for each?