[Ohrrpgce] Nightly build frequency?

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Jul 2 07:46:05 PDT 2017

No

On Saturday, July 1, 2017, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2 July 2017 at 16:11, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','Bob at hamsterrepublic.com');>> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 9:00 PM, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','teeemcee at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> The scripts attempt to create and upload the x86 .deb file, and the
>>> build log shows errors about it not working, due to fakeroot, so it's not
>>> disabled intentionally.
>>>

>> Then I misremembered :)
>>

>>> I should try installing the Callipygous+1 .deb on my ubuntu netbook.
>>>
>>> 64-bit multilib? Do you mean fixing the 32 bit .deb files to work on a
>>> multilib machine? Or fixing the scripts to support building 64 bit .debs?
>>>

>> Oh, I meant 64-bit ohrrpgce binaries in a 64-bit deb, but it will still
>> need to declare g++-multilib as a dependency, because hspeak is still 32
>> bit.
>>

> g++-multilib? Why? Aren't compile and runtime dependencies listed
> separately  in .debs? (Honestly, I know very little about them). I would
> figure that the 32 bit dependency would be called something like
> glibc-multilib.

 Before installing g++-multilib, the hspeak binary will not run, (I'll have
to get the exact error message later)

That is just to run the binary, not just to compile.

g++-multilib pulls in a bunch of other things, so really it probably only
needs one of those. I can figure out which later

Also, my only experience with .Deb packages is runtime requirements only. I
am not even sure if declaring compile time requirements is possible in a
.deb ... There might be a different kind of package for source, I can't
recall.