[Ohrrpgce] Deprecating the OUYA store support

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:05:25 PST 2017

Oh opps - right, you were talking only about the store code, not the other
controller stuff. Actually I think that upstream probably didn't have any
support for the OUYA store at all.

But doesn't the commandergenius upstream support generic controllers?
SDL2 has far, far better controller support than SDL1.2, so that's another
possibility. However, it won't have the on-screen gamepad. But the
commandergenius repo also contains SDL2... I wonder whether they've also
extended it with that sort of thing?

A $100 minimum seems really stingy!