[Ohrrpgce] Deprecating the OUYA store support

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Dec 15 07:27:36 PST 2017

OUYA no longer exists, and the company that bought them out, Cortex, is
"sunsetting" the store and ceasing to accept new game submissions in
January.

As far as I know, Crypt of Baconthulhu and Don't Eat Soap were the only
games that ever actually used the feature.

When I get time, I will be removing the OUYA-specific store code. The store
feature, with the paypal backend will, of course, remain (although I don't
know if anybody but me is using that one either)

OHRRPGCE games that are already on OUYA/Cortex boxes will continue to work,
it just won't be possible to submit new updates to them in the future.

Side-loading new games will still work, just without any store support.