[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9871 Fix characters above 127 in text not being copy-pastable

Fri Dec 8 05:06:48 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-12-08 05:06:48 -0800 (Fri, 08 Dec 2017)
413
Fix characters above 127 in text not being copy-pastable

Now encodes text as UTF8 when putting it on the clipboard, as I was meant to.
Added latin1_to_utf8().

I haven't fixed the other clipboard problem on Windows yet, though.

Also, utf8_to_latin1() now returns the string instead of "[CORRUPTED]" if it's
not valid UTF8.
Strangely, copy pasting on Linux, but not Windows, resulted in getting back
[CORRUPTED].
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/util.bas