[Ohrrpgce] CTRL+F8 crash in custom (leaves file locked)

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Aug 15 15:47:34 PDT 2017

On Windows 7, if I open an RPG file and press CTRL+F8 the window freezes. I
get a spinny cursor while the mouse is anywhere inside the window.

Clicking two times on the close "X" gives me a prompt saying "custom.exe is
not responding" and it offers me the opportunity to force close the program.

After that, if run custom again and try to open the same rpg file that I
had open when the freeze happened, I see "Another copy of custom is already
editing..."

https://i.imgur.com/GEKUCYT.png