[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9111 Recompile SDL_mixer.dll. Switch from mikmod to modplug to fix a raft of

Fri Aug 4 10:11:15 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-08-04 10:11:15 -0700 (Fri, 04 Aug 2017)
693
Recompile SDL_mixer.dll. Switch from mikmod to modplug to fix a raft of problems with mikmod

Switching to libmodplug added 200kB to the size.
win32/debug/SDL_mixer.dll (which was previously at win32/SDL_mixer.dll) is
the non-stripped version.

Versions used:
SDL 1.2.15
SDL_mixer 1.2.12
libmad 0.15.1b
vorbis 1.3.5
ogg 1.3.2
libmodplug 0.8.8.4

Also, I compiled with all symbols exported. I compiled this with mxe; see
https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Windows_compiling_requirements#SDL_mixer.dll

I plan to recompile SDL_Mixer for OSX too, but it'll be a few weeks. It
can wait.

Note: SDL_Mixer 2.0 has switched to modplug as the default. Another nice reason
to have an SDL2 backend
---
U   wip/SDL_mixer.dll
U   wip/whatsnew.txt