[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8649 mediawiki-spamcallback.php: fix spam callback for API changes, again!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 07:45:50 PDT 2017

I'm a bit confused, but I think that WikiPage::getContent can return either
text for regular pages or objects for some kind of newfangled wiki-things,
so whether the error happened may be circumstantial. The release notes
don't actually seem to say that this change was needed, but rather I think
my previous fix was never technically correct.