[Ohrrpgce] Mediawiki problem: no change summaries

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 03:05:36 PDT 2017

I see that mediawiki on the wiki was upgraded to a 1.29-alpha two days
ago*. That coincides with when the summaries for my changes to the wiki
stopped appearing! They're simply dropped.

I'm guessing this is a bug in 1.29, which is "alpha quality". I had a look
at the release notes and the commits in the last two days, and saw nothing
relevant and no fix for this bug.

Also, it caused the spam filter to break again, which I tried to fix (r8649)

* http://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/Special:Version