[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8636 Preliminary image previewing in file browser.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 19:09:15 PDT 2017

I was originally planning to make the file browser fill the screen, but I
guess a certain width at the side can be reserved for a preview pane, when
importing images. Maybe it should be toggleable, or its size adjustable
somehow.
Ideally the image would get scaled down to fit... hmm, the rasterisation
code could even be used for that...