[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8154 Compile and upload x86_64 nightly linux builds.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:40:59 PDT 2016

I see that linux builds haven't been working since Sept 14th.

Also, I notice that since Sept 12th the Windows allegro builds no longer
compile, with the error "ld.exe: cannot find -lalleg". This is likely
related to switching FB version... did you also reinstall mingw? We have
alleg40.dll in the repo rather than alleg.dll. SConscript specifies
-lalleg. I get a completely different error when I try to compile with
gfx_alleg on Windows, and I know I've had it a long time:
gfx_alleg.bas:50: undefined reference to `_install_allegro_version_check'