[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8154 Compile and upload x86_64 nightly linux builds.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 20:10:44 PDT 2016

I only tested distrib.sh, not distrib-nightly.sh.

I realised that the 64 bit packages still contain a 32 bit build of hspeak,
and there doesn't seem to be a way to get it to build 64 bit instead
(passing through -m64 or even -m32 to gcc results in errors about missing
include files, strangely), at least when using euphoria 4.0.3. The
documentation for euc says it creates 32 bit builds only, probably because
Euphoria itself by default doesn't include 64 bit libraries, and the
"openEuphoria Linux Downloads" page says "The [4.0.5 .deb] installer is
64-bit but the binary is still 32-bit."

However, there are 64 bit builds of the not-yet-officially released 4.1.0
available; looks like (better?) 64 bit support is one of the new features.
I downloaded it and see that now euc has an 'arch' option. But it only
comes with one set of libraries, which don't even have the arch in the
filepath, so maybe we will need two separate Euphoria installations on the
nightly build machine. I'll look into it further later.