[Ohrrpgce] Nightly builds updated to Freebasic 1.05+

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Sep 15 12:09:13 PDT 2016

On Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also, the following nightly builds are obsolete/no longer built and can be
> deleted from the nightlies folder:
> ohrrpgce-wip-directx-sdl-scriptprofile.zip
> ohrrpgce-wip-directx-sdl-debug-valgrind.zip

I have removed both of those files

> ohrrpgce-mac-minimal-linkless.tar.gz is also obsolete, but that one still
> gets downloaded and used automatically by Alectormancy for Windows. So...

I decided to leave that file there for the benefit of pour souls stuck with
still using Alectormancy for some unimaginable reason-- but I did hide it
from the directory listing, so from now on you and I are the only living
souls who know that it is still there. SHHHH! ;)