[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8183 Add sizeParty and sizeActiveParty constants, and start using them in a f

Sun Oct 30 07:13:18 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-10-30 07:13:17 -0700 (Sun, 30 Oct 2016)
292
Add sizeParty and sizeActiveParty constants, and start using them in a few places

I also changes sizeFixBits to be the number of fixbits rather than the last
valid fixbit, for consistency. Though our constant naming schemes are INCREDIBLY
inconsistent; we badly need to rename the whole lot!
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/const.bi
U   wip/game.bas