[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8197 wstring_to_latin1() can now handle common unicode modifiers, turning the

Thu Nov 3 09:19:38 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-11-03 09:19:38 -0700 (Thu, 03 Nov 2016)
600
wstring_to_latin1() can now handle common unicode modifiers, turning them into precomposed chars in Latin1

Specifically for unicode->Latin1 I could have just used wcsrtombs
instead, I guess... that's not supported on Android though.

Also added partially_normalise_unicode() which does the same for codepoints
up to 0x500 (a limit chosen simply to reduce the size of the table
used; the table can be regenerated with more/fewer rewrite rules with
generate_unicode_compose_table.cpp). It is only a partial solution for
simple character compositions, but it'll probably be good enough for a
long time.
---
U   wip/cutil.bi
A   wip/misc/generate_unicode_compose_table.cpp
A   wip/misc/unicode_decompositions.txt
U   wip/unicode.c