[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7846 Make the window size settings publically visible.

Sun Mar 20 08:02:37 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-20 08:02:37 -0700 (Sun, 20 Mar 2016)
332
Make the window size settings publically visible.

You still need to access it via the spam menu to see the resolution options.

100% no longer shows as 'maximise'. I wanted to add a separate maximised
window mode, but I guess that can be distinct from 100% (eg 110%).
That's also separate from an option to start off full-screened.
---
U   wip/custom.bas
U   wip/customsubs.bi
A   wip/ohrhelp/window_settings_partial.txt
U   wip/subs4.bas
U   wip/whatsnew.txt