[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7825 Add "Never show script timer during battles" general bitset by request o

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Mar 18 08:47:46 PDT 2016

Actually, you are totally right. Pausing and resuming timers would not have
helped at all in his situation. I was not thinking clearly when I said that

Glad to know they all count down. That certainly seems like the least
surprising thing they could do :)