[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7825 Add "Never show script timer during battles" general bitset by request o

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Mar 18 08:25:00 PDT 2016

Enk said that he does need timers to count down in battle, but does not
want to display any of them. Since it was only a 2-line change, I figured
why not? :)

Hmm... so only one timer counts down in battle?

I wonder if that will be a problem for whatever Enk is trying to do?