[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7825 Add "Never show script timer during battles" general bitset by request o

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:18:29 PDT 2016

But timers only display or count down during battle if you
explicitly use timerflag:battle. So honestly this seems quite useless
to me!

Incidentally, I knew that only the first active battle-enabled timer
is shown in-battle, but I didn't realise that it's also the only timer
that counts down (although, that makes sense).