[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7824 Include rcedit.exe in ohrrpgce.zip and ohrrpgce-win-installer.exe.

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Mar 18 07:39:56 PDT 2016

Yeah, a single list of files sounds great-- I never attempted anything like
that because making .bat read such a file would be a hellish task, but
making scons do the heavy lifting sounds like an excellent idea.