[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7824 Include rcedit.exe in ohrrpgce.zip and ohrrpgce-win-installer.exe.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 07:33:19 PDT 2016

On 19 March 2016 at 03:06, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 5:59 AM, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>>
>> teeemcee
>> 2016-03-18 05:59:03 -0700 (Fri, 18 Mar 2016)
>> 290
>> Include rcedit.exe in ohrrpgce.zip and ohrrpgce-win-installer.exe.
>>
>> Also update ohrrpgce_common_files() in distrib-wine.sh to include all the
>> windows support/ utils.
>>
>> distrib-wine.sh does not match distrib.bat in what it includes in
>> packages,
>> but I don't know which one James actually uses.
>

> It has been so long since the last stable release, I am not sure if *I*
> remember what James actually uses ;)
>
> But I *think* that for beelzebufo I used distrib.bat on the same Windows box
> that does the nightly windows builds, so I plan to do the same for
> callipygous
>
> ---
> James

Heh. It does appear that distrib-wine.sh isn't complete yet, if only
because it doesn't create a proper minimal .zip (I haven't compared it
in detail)

I *really* want to have a single file listing all the files that
should be included in each package. Currently the list is duplicated
in about 6 places: windows (.bat), windows (.sh), windows (.iss), mac,
linux, debian, android. And half of those are doubled/tripled for
stable, minimal, and nightly builds! (There's also other duplication
between ohrbuild.py and read_codename() & read_version() in
linux/ohrrpgce.py) We could use scons to generate any .bat files
needed.