[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7756 Shops: when the price string is too long, make it wrap.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 01:56:22 PST 2016

Neat. Any hopes for improvements like being able to see whether
inactive heroes can equip, or comparing to existing equipment?

I had a look at the price caption and saw that the reason it was drawn
so badly was because of a couple mistakes in calculating the slice
sizes (text slices set to fill have a nasty dependency between width
and height and can take two refreshes to stabilise). Now it's fine and
more or less the same as it used to be.