[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7756 Shops: when the price string is too long, make it wrap.

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Mar 4 09:11:39 PST 2016

I think my long-term post-callipygous plan for the shop screen is to
refactor the layout of the shop screen drastically.

I will probably put gold price and a trade-in icon right in the stuff list,
and move trade details into the right panel.

Then I will make a way to focus the right-panel and scroll it, for those
situations when there is too much detail to fit all in one screen.