[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7725 gfx_recenter_window_hint() was not being called when the window was scal

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 08:51:21 PST 2016

As I said, there are no dedicated gfx API calls for changing the
window size, or for changing the window scale. Scaling is set by
calling gfx_setoption - see set_scale_factor in allmodex.bas.

gfx_sdl calls gfx_sdl_recenter_window_hint() from inside
gfx_sdl_set_zoom and I think gfx_directx should do the equivalent
thing.

I wanted to add support for -z to gfx_directx, but I didn't because I
couldn't compile it at the time.