[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7720 uiOutline (black) was being used as the text background colour!

Thu Feb 25 05:44:59 PST 2016

teeemcee
2016-02-25 05:44:59 -0800 (Thu, 25 Feb 2016)
481
uiOutline (black) was being used as the text background colour!
This affected anywhere that a non-zero (non-transparent) text bg colour was
used with non-edged text.

This was broken a couple months ago in r7587, when I failed to noticed
the old unload_font Sub was initialising outline_col to -1.
Switched to using outline_col==0 for no outline colour.

I also fixed font_create_shadowed and font_create_edged to not designate a new
outline colour if the basefont already has one.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/udts.bi