[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7703 email_save_to_developer, only works on Android. Requires 770bfd5 of sdl-

Mon Feb 1 04:35:06 PST 2016

teeemcee
2016-02-01 04:35:06 -0800 (Mon, 01 Feb 2016)
455
email_save_to_developer, only works on Android. Requires 770bfd5 of sdl-android

This emails an rsav file and g_debug.txt. Not sure it actually works; it worked
until I modified the java function to accept more than one file, and then gmail
started crashing and the usb link to my phone stopped working.

Added an option to the F8 debug menu to email the save, but of course you can't
press F8 on a phone, and the option doesn't appear on other platforms.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi
U   wip/game.bas