[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8278 sprite_editor: replace workpal() with a Palette16!

Tue Dec 27 07:24:29 PST 2016

teeemcee
2016-12-27 07:24:29 -0800 (Tue, 27 Dec 2016)
467
sprite_editor: replace workpal() with a Palette16!

As before, I did not clean up spriteset_editor. I had to add overloads to
changepal and drawspritex so that the two can coexist. I replaced all
drawsprite calls in sprite_editor with drawspritex, although not all to
the new drawspritex:
ss.nul_pal() is still used (most of those should be cleaned up by converting
to pixel-buffer manipulation instead of converting nul_pal)

Added a warning to IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
---
U   wip/IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi