[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8222 scons: Pass CXXFLAGS to android build script. Requires latest version of

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:05:23 PST 2016

When I mentioned git reset --hard, that was only in the case that you had
already pulled my branches before I rewrote my history and re-pushed.
Sorry, I see that was confusing.

You didn't have to manually pick any changes. It should have been something
along the lines of
git checkout ohrrpgce
git pull tmc   # or whatever you've called the remote for my repo
git push
git checkout sdl-android
git pull tmc
git push
(All this can probably be written in many other ways)

You can still do this to get all the other changes I made. You can keep the
commits that you just made if you want; when you pull git should have no
problem merging duplicate commits.

BTW, a much friendlier way to rewrite history (throw away commits, edit
them, reword them, combine, or reorder them) is to use "git rebase -i
<ancestor>". -i for interactive. This will show a list of commits one per
line in a text editor and you can indicate which to edit, delete, etc. It's
probably a bad idea to use it to rewrite merge commits; actually I don't
even know what happens when you try.

Uncommitted files are ignored by all git operations including git reset
-hard; they are only a problem if a commit also adds a file by that name.

I think that I upgraded the Android SDK recently, and had to update my
version of ant to get it to work again.

I don't know what you mean by the symlink to extraconfig.cfg. Maybe it's
something that should be fixed in the ohrrpgce svn repo. It does sound
vaguely familar. I'm in Mexico and don't have access to my desktop, so
can't look at how I set it up.