[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8099 Attacks in spell lists can now display HP, Money, and Item costs.

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Aug 24 09:06:19 PDT 2016

Yeah, total flexibility will be hard to accomplish, so I will probably just
go for a decent degree of flexibility, combined with the fact that you
could just write out per-attack cost description strings without any embed
codes.

I will probably provide separate codes for default embeds and minimal
embeds, like:

${MP} = "4 MP"
${MPn} = "4"

But all this is in the future, I want to focus on other stuff first anyway
:)