[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8099 Attacks in spell lists can now display HP, Money, and Item costs.

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:50:19 PDT 2016

These changes are great! This is something that has always been sorely missing.

In future, do you intend to use global text strings to allow
customisation? Seems like if you wanted to be totally flexible you
would need a lot of small strings, even when using ${...} embed codes.
For example, short form of gold (instead of fixed "$"), the separator
(I would prefer "2 HP, 3 MP" over "2 HP 3 MP"), level MP, MP (instead
of "cost MP current/max"), items ("3 Foo" vs "Foox3"), and more. It
seems really daunting both to implement, and for anyone to
customise... and hence that it doesn't make sense to allow total
flexibility.