[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8103 When I renamed the stderr argument of run_and_get_output() to stderr_s I

Wed Aug 24 08:33:13 PDT 2016

james
2016-08-24 08:33:13 -0700 (Wed, 24 Aug 2016)
299
When I renamed the stderr argument of run_and_get_output() to stderr_s I forgot one debuginfo
I can't understand why this only broke compiling on android, rather than on all platforms, but now it is fixed ;)
(this has nothing to do with the runtime breakage of Android packages since revision 8000)
---
U   wip/util.bas