[Ohrrpgce] release compile hiccup

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 03:20:43 PDT 2016

That's baffling, because ver.txt is definitely generated before any
build target Nodes are even defined - it's generated before the
"scons: done reading SConscript files." line. Also, while I can
reproduce this in a totally clean checkout, it doesn't happen again
even after deleting all generated files including build/, ver.txt and
.sconsign.dblite!