[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7386 Distribute menu: If gamename.ico exists, insert it into the copy of game

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:33:15 PDT 2015

We should simply recompile it ourselves without that dependency. I don't
know what causes VC++ to create executables with those dependencies but I
think it may be avoidable. Or the C library can be linked statically, which
is what gfx_directx.dll's readme says:
"The binary was compiled for 32-bit systems using Visual Studio 2008 SP1,
Unicode character set. The msvc runtime (msvcp90.lib) is officially
statically linked, and the d3dx library is officially dynamically linked."
I think that if it's compiled with mingw then it won't have any extra
dependencies on a VC++-version-specific dll. I'll try it out.