[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7386 Distribute menu: If gamename.ico exists, insert it into the copy of game

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Jul 31 14:14:14 PDT 2015

Fyrewulff recently pointed out to me that rcedit.exe requires the MS Visual
C 2010 runtime, which may not be installed by default.

I am unsure of the best way to deal with this.

I suppose I can write a little sub that will check to see if
windows/system32/msvcr100.dll and windows/system32/msvcp100.dll exist, and
if they do not, download and run their installer.

I can't think what else to do.