[Ohrrpgce] My strange errors are resolved (it was a kernel bug)

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Jul 31 05:12:11 PDT 2015

Yes, I think it was an ubuntu-only kernel patch. One of the comments in
that bug said something like running the previous kernel was a workaround
but had security implications, so it was probably an overly hasty
application of a security fix.