[Ohrrpgce] My strange errors are resolved (it was a kernel bug)

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu Jul 30 08:28:04 PDT 2015

All those strange errors I was talking about on IRC are now resolved. They
were caused by a bug in a kernel update 2 days ago, and fixed by a kernel
update this morning

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1479093

Looks like it was affecting a very large number of 32bit programs on 64bit
systems.

It was the cause of my FreeBasic 0.90 failure, my ohrrpgce failure, and an
assortment of other small crazy things that were happening on my system
over the past 2 days. I feel very relieved that it has been fixed :)