[Ohrrpgce] What do we need for the callipygous release?

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Tue Jul 28 08:20:16 PDT 2015

What features/fixes do we need callipygous?

I was hoping for a fix to the linux input-stuck bug, but I wouldn't hod up
the release for it, since I seem to be the only one complaining, and I have
an adequate work-around.

I would like to have gfx_directx support the same screen-resizing that
gfx_sdl does already, and I know we still have a bug in how custom resizes
with gfx_sdl.

I think there was also a bug on gfx_directx where showing the mouse cursor
disabled mouse input entirely.

Is there anything else that is a must-have before callipygous? Maybe the
default-screen-size stuff you are working on tmc?