[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/6377 Implemented spriteset frame cutter. Shown when you import a sprite while

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:33:23 PST 2014

On 5 February 2014 01:34,  <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> teeemcee
> 2014-02-04 04:34:32 -0800 (Tue, 04 Feb 2014)
> 122
> Implemented spriteset frame cutter. Shown when you import a sprite while in full-set mode.
>
> The help page is not finished.
> ---
> U   wip/common.rbas
> U   wip/drawing.bas
> A   wip/ohrhelp/sprite_import16_cut_frames.txt
> U   wip/udts.bi
> U   wip/whatsnew.txt

I implemented this in order to more easily import the three frame
walkabout sprite Feenicks provided, originally for RPG Maker.
Unfortunately it turns out that the order of directions in RPGM sprite
sheets is different anyway (down left right up) so I had to manually
reorder the frames. Sure, I could add yet another option to the menu
to customise the order, but that's getting a bit over the top.
Entering all the offsets is quite time consuming. Maybe I should just
one with something like the tile cutter where you can select the
position of each frame individually.