[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/6358 New plotscripting command "NPC is disabled" for detecting when an NPC re

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 00:22:17 PST 2014

I notice that this returns false if the NPC doesn't exist at all. (And
I assume that the intention is that if we had a better switch to
enable script warnings, then this would throw a warning/error
instead.)
But we don't seem to have a direct way to check whether an NPC
reference is valid at all. It would be useful.